Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I only wish

I only wish this were my case. As I read the poem, it shook my soul and made me envious. If there exists such a person, and I am sure there are a few if not many, it is this type of person that all should ry and emulate.

" I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul. "

These two lines especially, are the ones that hit me as the most profound. In the world we live in today, there are very few who can claim these lines as their own. Oh many will repute that statement, but they are trying to fool themselves.

You may agree or disagree with this as you will, if you choose to go with the latter option I only have one thing ot say to you.
You have wasted 5 minutes of your life reading something that you dont agree with and now you can never get those 5 minutes back, congratulations.

1 comment:

Daughter of the Night said...

Awww... I want to give the baby Aadi a hug!