Saturday, March 25, 2006

Anime!!! AAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

A recent wave that has struck out from Japan, with the force of 'ten thousand blistering typhoons' in the words of the immortal Captain Haddock from Tintin, is anime.
Japanese animated cartoons which cover a variety of subjects and genres. They include some of the best action scens, most perverted and laugh out loud funny humour, drama, awesome plot lines I have had the good fortune to have seen.
The sheer number of differsnt anime out there is a lso a testament ot its popularity both in its mother country as well as outside. Anime has become a major form of entertainment for people from many age groups and the rise of the 'Otaku' has been confirmed(Otaku being a fan of anime).
Personally, anime has replaced everything else as my prefered form of electronic entertainment. And I must say at one point and time I was bit by the Otaku bug quite badly. After a while it has begun to lose its hold on me, but I still appreciate anime very much. I would recommend trying out anime for anybody. They have action, romance, comedy, suspense and best of all scantily clad ladies all of whom are strikingly good looking specimens of the fairer sex.
So, if I have caught your attention, please do try it out. Its not going to hurt you, though I am not responsible if you get hooke yourself. You have been warned.

No comments: