Monday, April 10, 2006

A new path once again, for the last time.

Today, sometime in the afternoon I will board a plane to Dubai and leave behind Canada for may what very well be the last time. My foray into the arts is over and I have seen that it isn't for me.
A year ago it was the same only with engineering in the states. My attempts at carving my own niche in this world have been failing miserably, mostly I believe becuase of my reluctance to see them as possible career choices. I have thought of myself as many things and none have come to fit my burgeoning self. I find no peace with the selections I have made so far, and in retrospect I find myself following my parents first carrer choice for me. Something to do with the only subject I have truly adored, english.
Be that as it may, I have promised to apply myself the the full extent of my capabilities so that I do not cheat myslef further. This is when I turn over a new leaf and become a changed man. I have grown up and no longer consider myself wise beyond my years, I know that I but a kid who really hasn't grown luch at all. And now that I have realised that, I will become a better man. But that doesn't mean Im going to have a stick up my ass, I will stay the same man, just a little better.

No comments: