Thursday, October 05, 2006

God sent moments of creativity indeed.

Recently as soon as I got to M.C.C I ve been writing a lot of poetry. Those of you who know me might not think this vey surprising but for its really a shock that I can actually write poetry that people appreciate! Most of my poemsare in the classic Ogden Nash style of a-a, b-b. And now that I have enough of them I'll start posting them up now. So enjoy people and remember if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all. Joking aside though your welcome to leave yur critique or impressions, in fact I would like it very much if you did.

1 comment:

Ally said...

Ahh! Hey Aadi! I miss you!! Nice to see you writing poetry, although some of it could use some work... groind? :P In any case, I'd ship you back to Canada any second, I can't wait for you to come home, even if that's years from now. I'll be waiting :D

<3 Ally